Grain Cargo Factoring
Grain freight factoring. Flexible freight factoring options for grain - feed haulers throughout the United States and Canada that require funding on their delivered loads.
Our factoring solutions for grain-feed load carriers (including startups) start with this short form, then a phone call, which follows a simple application to funding process. Our freight factoring rates are one of the lowest in the industry plus advances on receivables as high as 92%. We also offer a very competitive fuel advance program.
There are certain basic points, including:
- The carrier cannot operate as a sole-proprietorship
- We treat grain load factoring like any other freight factoring deal
- There could be certain issues if you are dealing with a product under the Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act (PACA)
- There could be a problem if you are delivering the load subject to payment
- Or if you are a distributor or middleman and there are concerns such as the farmer getting paid for the grain
However, if you are just hauling the grain like any other load, there should not be a problem or additional complications.
Minimum: $5,000 (No minimums option)
Maximum: $15 Million (availability as you grow)
Advances: On average 92% (Higher on a case by case basis)
Rates: Competitive (Our objective is to beat our competition)
Funding Off Copies
START THE SIMPLE FREIGHT FACTORING PROCESS